Some dates on Tokamak3

Artur Souza (MoRpHeUz) morpheuz at openbossa.org
Mon Aug 24 23:57:39 CEST 2009

On Monday 24 August 2009, 18:43 Martin Gräßlin wrote:
> So i have to ask for something unimportant for all those people arriving by
> plane ;-) What's actually a good time to arrive on Friday? As I come by
>  train I'm quite flexible. Nevertheless I could  spend the night from
>  Thursday to Friday in Olten at my sisters but would have to leave on
>  Friday morning at about 9:00 so I would be at about 11:30 in Randa. Is
>  that Ok, too early, too late?

Maybe I'll arrive at the same time (me and annieC). We are in trouble as we
have one hour to get the latest train on Thursday. If we can't get that we'll
need to find a place to stay until Friday's 5:00 when it's the first train to
Randa. :)

Btw, when we arrive at Randa, how should we proceed ??? Ask someone for Mario's
house ? ;)

Cheers!

Artur Duque de Souza
openBossa Research Labs