Some dates on Tokamak3

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Wed Aug 12 17:04:00 CEST 2009

Good morning

Here some dates or proposals to Tokamak3.

As I'm not the party guy I asked my brother to guide us through the nightlife
of Zermatt. I know I know, you guys would find your way through yourselves
but my brother will come with us (if it's ok for you) on Saturday the 29th to
Zermatt?

This is the first special date. The second is the first of September.

I told you about the friend who builds a new house which he wants to
automate - probably with Plasma as the interface. He will come to the meeting
on the 1st of September and brings some documentation and hardware with him
(see the attached text).

And the third not yet fixed day should be a Day of the Open door for the local
people to watch us (or you ;-) what you're doing. Would this be ok for you
and any preference for a date?

Greets
Mario

PS: Above mentioned text (first in German and then a translation attempt ;-):
"""
Ich habe ein wenig weiterrecherchiert. Werde einen Standard 750-841
Wago-Controller einsetzen. Ich denke man müsste über eine TCP/IP-
Modbus-Anbindung nachdenken http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modbus oder ber den
Weg eines OPC-Servers http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/OLE_for_Process_Control

Hier einige Quellen:
http://code.google.com/p/modbus-tk/
http://forum.3s-software.com/
http://www.wago.com/wagoweb/documentation/app_note/a3000/a300003d_f.htm
http://www.wago.com/wagoweb/documentation/navigate/nmwn___d.htm
http://www.wago.com/wagoweb/documentation/navigate/nm9do__d.htm
http://www.opcconnect.com/tooltech.php
"""
Translation:
He wrote:
"I investigated further. Will use a standard 750-841 wago-controller. Think
that we should think about a TCP/IP-ModBus binding [first link] or about an
OPC-Server [second link].

Some resources:
[Link list]"

I don't no if this is of any value for you?!?