[nepomuk-kde] Plasma activities and Nepomuk

Hari krishna Anandhan harikrishna.anandhan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 08:31:50 CEST 2009

Hi Leo,

On Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 12:02 AM, Leo Sauermann<leo.sauermann at dfki.de> wrote:
> I think you guys still did not check out the links I have posted,
> because if you did, you would be talking about "UserWorkContextThreads"
> which are the high-level "user activity" you are talking about.

Actually I had read them completely! Last time, me and Sebastian Trüg
had agreed that ContextThreads (given in that onto) are more aligned
with tracking NOPs (medium and long term), and are not currently
suited to what we need right now! I am sure we would be using most of
it at later phases when we bring NOPs into the picture, but for now we
have much simpler needs ;)

Cheers,
Hari