[SoK] Plasma-mid guidance/mentoring

Artur Souza(MoRpHeUz) morpheuz at openbossa.org
Thu Apr 23 16:47:11 CEST 2009

On Thursday 23 April 2009, 11:20 Arthur Renato Mello wrote:
> this year I submitted a proposal to GSoC about developing Plasma-mid.
> Unfortunately my proposal was not selected to this year program. I am
> not sure if any Mid proposal was approved, sorry if I was not able to
> find it on list. But I still wanna work with it, even if my proposal
> is not the right approach to Mid. So I am looking to someone that
> could guide me on this project.

Sure! =) I think a good "first step" would be to take a look at this page:
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/Plasma-MID

> I know some other students submitted proposals for Mid too, so if
> there is already some effort on plasma-mid I am available to join in

I should already have started to work on this, but as I'm going on vacations
from my job in 2 weeks (not vacantion from kde ;) ) I had to finish some work
and didn't have the time to start implementing the ideas on that wiki....

Anyway, just ping me or notmart on IRC and we can talk about this =)

Cheers!

Artur Duque de Souza
OpenBossa Research Labs
INdT - Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia