[kde-artists] A wallpaper

Nuno Pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Wed Apr 15 15:01:13 CEST 2009

A Wednesday 15 April 2009 11:18:05, Ivan Čukić escreveu:
> > enough sory :( , think that if you remove the spanish dancer and the
> > stars you might be into somthing....
>
> I'll post it to kde-look then. cheers

sory for acting like this but, I try to be honest about my area, and I know
its extremly hard to not be an ass in this subjects and I am an huge ass---
holle. But i try to see this a joob and take it responsably and that meens
being an asshole that says ney all the time :( .

side note the wallpaers as some realy interesting concepts, the background is
amazingly welldone , and the tecnick is very very good, dont like the outline
and the retro look of the decorations....

--
Oxygen coordinator