Review Request: Patch to use the iplocationtools.com geolocation service (lat/long information, bigger database)

Andrew Coles andrew_coles at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 14 12:52:11 CEST 2009

To add some more context to my review request, I contacted Petri, who wrote:

'> Would you have any objection to moving the IP Geolocation Data Engine over
> to this service, and returning Latitude/Longitude information as well as a
> place name?

Eventually I would like to be able specify service used, but this could be it
for now. You could post this and the patch to plasma-devel so others could
review/comment it too.'

This is my second attempt at doing anything with plasma, so any feedback welcome :).

Best,

Andrew