Google Summer of Code 2009 : D-Bus Interface Project

tdziedz2 at illinois.edu tdziedz2 at illinois.edu
Thu Apr 2 10:54:31 CEST 2009

Hello, my name is Thomas Dziedzic. I am attending UIUC <www.uiuc.edu> and I am a sophomore majoring in Computer Science. I'm interested in the following project: http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Projects/Summer_of_Code/2009/Ideas#Project:_D-Bus_Interface

I really like this idea because adding a D-Bus interface to the plasma-desktop would really make the desktop more flexible and open up more possibilities for the desktop. I would really like to work on this but I was wondering if there was anyone willing to mentor me. I would love to contribute to the KDE project in a way that would give it one more feature to make it more appealing.

Sorry if this is a little late, but I had tests this week. Anyways I am working on my proposal and if anyone wants to take a look at it, I'll be happy to post it up for you, since I'm not done at the moment.
-Thomas Dziedzic