Kickoff favorites - Suggestion (with mockup!)

Hans Chen hanswchen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 00:14:14 CEST 2008

Glad you liked it. =)

> like the idea, the delegate used here to paint the stuff has kind a support
> for these types of icons already with a second column (like unmount icon in
> removable devices notifier that now doesn't works but that's the idea) not
> sure if here would be really appropriate, but also simply deriving he delegate
> here should be easy enough for the capacity bars well,

Sounds good to me. Unfortunately, I'm not a very good coder. I try to
learn more and fix small bugs (such as the one I linked to).
One reason I love Plasma is because it offers a great opportunity to
get involved with KDE. However, Real Life is demanding my attention at
the moment - no time for hacking.

> i think the bookmark
> possibility should be disabled for them and for recent documents, since are
> both things that changes frequently so the bookmark would be quickly
> invalidated

Makes sense, at least for the removable devices.

Hans