weather_station applet moved to kdereview

Davide Bettio davide.bettio at kdemail.net
Mon Sep 8 19:19:23 CEST 2008

Hi,

Il Monday 08 September 2008 19:10:57 Petri Damstén ha scritto:
> Yes, that would be more clear than just showing "no cfg" or could it just
> show the settings dialog when there is now config?

the answer is: setConfigurationRequired(true);
http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kdebase-workspace-apidocs/libs/plasma/html/classPlasma_1_1Applet.html#40024f3f393903cda1ded6765bae6b3b

> So good practise would be to send email to kde-core-devel & plasma-devel?
> Should there be one email per applet/engine or can they be grouped?

I think that you should send an email for every dataengine and applet because
we may need a different thread for each one.
it's also good practise to ask someone to move translations...

Bye,
Davide Bettio.