Unit conversion

Petri Damstén petri.damsten at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 14:21:54 CEST 2008

Hi,

I was updating converter runner and decided to make conversion code more
generic and converted it to a library. It can be used like this:
Value v = Converter::self()->convert(Value(25.0, "kg"), "lb");
Or:
Value v = Converter::self()->category("mass")->convert(Value(25.0, "kg"),
"lb");

Public headers here:
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdeplasma-
addons/runners/converter/converter.h?revision=855773&view=markup
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdeplasma-
addons/runners/converter/unit.h?revision=855773&view=markup

Since at least weather applets have they own conversion code and there is
unit converter applet that also does this by it's own I was wondering if this
could be shared by other plasma applets/runners?

Petri