gui hacking sessions?

Celeste Lyn Paul celeste at kde.org
Tue Oct 21 15:16:05 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 21 October 2008 08:17:05 Michael Rudolph wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 18:50, Celeste Lyn Paul <celeste at kde.org> wrote:
> >>
> >> if you could post your "office hours" when you'll be in #plasma, i'm
> >> sure people will show up (i'll help make peopel aware of the
> >> opportunity)
> >
> > Haha.. "office hours".. although it would be a good idea for me to put it
> > on my calendar. When is the best time of the day for most people? Morning
> > (EST)/Afternoon (CET) or Afternoon (EST)/Evening (CET)?
> >
> > --
> > Celeste Lyn Paul
>
> Hello Celeste,
>
> I just wanted to enquire whether any hacking sessions have been
> scheduled yet? And whether these sessions have been made more official
> through a public calendar or a wiki page?

Hi Michael,

Not yet, I was waiting a few days to see if anyone had a preference for the
time of day.  It seems like around 17-19 CET/11-13 EST is when the most
people are around, but there should probably be an evening EST time for
people who work.

I'll probably post something to the plasma list today.

~ Celeste

--
Celeste Lyn Paul
KDE Usability Project