Semantics of zoming out with multiple monitors

Guillaume Pothier gpothier at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 14:34:41 CEST 2008

2008/10/17 Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org>:
> On Thursday 16 October 2008, Guillaume Pothier wrote:
>> cashew. Result is containment B is displayed on both screens, and as
>
> can you update libplasma and try again?

Hmmm it's gone a bit weird now... I can still reproduce the case
mentioned before (containment B on both screens), but then I cannot go
back to normal. If I zoom out and zoom in from containment A on screen
1, I end up with containment B on screen 1 and A on screen 0...
actually I tried a lot of combinations and I was not able to restore
the original state.