tasks-refactor crashing, panels not restoring correctly

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Wed Oct 8 11:54:00 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 07 October 2008 18:32:50 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > Another glitch I'm noticing is that the applets in the main panel don't
> > grow vertically anymore.
>
> can't reproduce here ... hum..

I've just tried again, here's how I can reproduce it after rm plasm* in
~/.kde4/share/config:

- start plasma
- make panel bigger
- make panel smaller (the applets start to shrink as soon as they don't fit
  the panel anymore
- make panel bigger again, the applets don't grow at all

The end result of that is shown in the screenshot. Can anyone else reproduce
this? It's been problematic only since a couple of days...
--
sebas