No subject

Sat Nov 1 02:55:37 CET 2008

plasma's role is for KDE, I hope. But again reaching conclusions about
that will be a community effort.

We could of course try to create a vision statement (again). Perhaps
we have learned enough from our last attempt to get it right this
time, but I could also imagine simply using plasma-mid as our vision
statement. The advantage would be, that it is "written in a language"
that KDE people can understand. The form factor is relatively
unencumbered from antiquated thinking about what a computer ought to
do and how it ought to do it. This is virgin soil. And it could be a
fantastic display of our vision of KDE. (and it is something we
planned to do anyway :-)

So, what do you say? Do you agree, that we need to work harder to find
a common purpose? How would you suggest we reach it? With a text, with
plasma-mid, something else? Let me know what you think.

michael