Uninstalling applets from GUI

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuzkde at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 22:36:49 CET 2008

On Sunday 16 November 2008 23:41:15 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > I think there really whould be an option to do this from gui or this is a
> > major flow.
>
> patch?
Nope :)
But if functionality to do this exists, I'll look into this eventually.
You say it is possible to uninstall GetHotNewStuff-installed packages, but
what about hand-compiled and then installed applets? How would be this
accomplished?

For example I have a lot of applets from playground. Use case: I want to
uninstall one of them. Is this supported API-wise?

Cheers,
Dmitry.