Next Tokamak

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 21:03:16 CET 2008

> > > When? 1 to 8 February 2009. Just after the release of 4.2.
> >
> > a week is pretty long; it's ok for me, but not sure about for others? on
> > the
> > one hand it's good timing because i'll be in europe at the end of
> > january, on
> > the other hand it's bad timing because i'll already be in europe at the
> > end of
> > january, which means a lot of time away from home =P
>
> it was a window, we can have less days.

I haven't been able to get clear dates on midterms (bit early for planning
next semester, I guess) but I *think* the second week of february would be
safest. I think. sadly there's a decent chance that whatever days you guys
pick, I'll end up having a midterm in the middle just to piss me off ;P

> > > Food : Every lunch, people can eat in the canteen of the Qt Software
> > > for free. For dinner we are in Oslo, everything is close there are
> > > plenty of restaurants. For breakfast it will be included in the Hotel.
> >
> > the problem with dinner in Oslo is food selection is poor (esp for us
> > poor vegetarians) and very expensive. as in "very".
>
> Yes. But we save lunches (free) with vegetarians food if you compare to
an
> another places. Here in the office we can have breakfast too.

that's still only two meals a day. I'm a bit concerned about the food thing; I
can only live on incomplete repetitive meals for a couple of days before I
start getting edgy :P

--
This message brought to you by eevil bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com