taskbar: onlyGroupWhenFull

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Sat Nov 8 19:28:40 CET 2008

On Wednesday 05 November 2008 22:48:29 Michael Rudolph wrote:
> Anyway, your kind words motivated me enough to pick up the slack at
> the ways of the plasma. Perhaps this time around I can produce
> something tangible.

I think that your ways of plasma is a really valuable contribution. I wanted to
answer this before, but the mail got forgotten into draft forever, and I'm
sorry about that.
I must say that I had a lot of inspiration and quite interesting readings from
there, and I think that the work you're doing is very very useful. =)

Bye,
-Riccardo
--
<still need to copy ~/.signature over, sorry. =)>