[REVIEW] Add labelSize() to Plasma::Meter

Rob Scheepmaker r.scheepmaker at student.utwente.nl
Fri Nov 7 17:56:11 CET 2008

This patch is also on reviewboard but anonsvn is down and therefor reviewboard
doesn't work.

While I was updating the kuiserver applet to use the new progress-bar design I
suddenly had the need to obtain the size of a label in the progress-bar svg.
JobWidget displays the filename elided ("file://home/...ample.png") and for
this to work the width of the label is needed. This patch is pretty
straightforward, but I didn't want to add something to public api without
approval from other members of the plasma team.
The new progress-bar look is very lovely btw. Only thing left to be done is
merge this applet into systemtray...

Regards,
Rob