General applet test-case: Color change

Petri Damstén petri.damsten at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 12:03:42 CET 2008

On Saturday 27 December 2008 22:03:27 Jamboarder wrote:
> - News

News changes colors on my setup. (By the way, desktop theme can use it own
stylesheet by providing THEME/stylesheets/news.css)

> - Paste: same as Device Notifier

Desktop/popup widget is created from the ui file and label color is set using
stylesheet. Background color on the other hand seems to change automatically
and seems to work in popups but not in desktop (Because popups backgrounds are
single color and desktop backgrounds are transparent/gradient?). Better way to
do this?

> - System Monitor: graphs

Currently hard coded. Not sure where to get good colors for these?

> temperature label under analog meter, HW info
> content text, disk space partition label

Fixed.

Petri