[patch] PlasmaApp::adjustSize with multiple monitors

Aike J Sommer dev at aikesommer.name
Wed Aug 27 14:23:51 CEST 2008

Am Dienstag, 26. August 2008 07:00:35 schrieb Thomas Fjellstrom:
> On Monday 25 August 2008, Guillaume Pothier wrote:
> > Thanks for the info Aike, I look forward to seeing your work land in
> > trunk! When would that be?
>
> I as well, I have a dual screen XRandR setup, and have also been working on
> some multi monitor X support code for an open source project, so I wouldn't
> mind seeing how you do it. Especially with NVidia's currently broken 1.2
> output.

For the XRandR API i actually just use krandr's code, which has been working
great for me...
I dont have NVidia hw though, so i'm not sure how it would perform there!!

If you wanna have a look at my code anyways you can find it in plasmas
playground under screenmanagment.

Do you have any links regarding the nvidia problem?

:-)