plasma-mid (Mobile Internet Device)

pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Tue Aug 26 12:45:51 CEST 2008

A Tuesday 26 August 2008 11:39:26, Marco Martin escreveu:
> On Tuesday 26 August 2008, Chani wrote:
> > what about corner actions like in dolphin? or would that suck for
> > thumbs? ...ohh. those normally show up on hover, and touchscreens
> > don't really have hover....
> > aaron,were you suggesting they show up on mousedown and then i can
> > drag my pointer to one of the corner icons to select it? huh.
> > interesting.
>
> maybe keeping pressed for more than x time like the fake right mouse menu
> in some places of maemo?
> would only be needed that the menu has items big enough
> (there is even already a plasma patch by Marijn that does that)

Do we have any idea of the amount of possible apps we might have?
tree like menus are not IMO best bread in this devices... so i would favor
page like menus, but if we have more than say 3 pages then some
categorization must be in order... somthing like play, surf, configure,
produce, etc.

> Cheers,
> Narco MArtin

core oxygen icon designer