System-wide Activities

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Aug 19 18:35:00 CEST 2008

On Monday 18 August 2008, Hari krishna Anandhan wrote:
> For starters, I would like to start the implementation with
> "system-wide activities" to nail down the architecture of the
> framework first , as I find my way around KDE!!! (remember I am new to
> KDE..!)

you probably want to look at Plasma::Context in
kdebase/workspace/libs/plasms/context.h as it already does this (though right
now most of the methods are just stubs); i'll be working on this (and the n810
shell) for the rest of this week.

i don't have plans to add support for geographical awareness (e.g. geoclue) to
Context yet, but that's where it does belong. perhaps you'd be interested in
working on that bit?

humru othro a kohnu se