System tray rewrite ready for review

Jason Stubbs jasonbstubbs at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 19:53:33 CEST 2008

Hey all,

I'm fairly happy with the state of the rewrite and so am requesting that
it be reviewed for moving into trunk/kdebase. There's not much that it
doesn't fix and not much work left to do, but no show stoppers as far as
I know.

There aren't very many comments, but I believe most of the code should
speak for itself. If there's anything that isn't clear enough, please
let me know and I'll refactor/comment as appropriate.

I won't be around much over the next week as I'm moving, but I should be
back to my regular "squeeze in an hour or two each day" by next weekend.

Ok, I'll keep it short and sweet.

--
Jason Stubbs