Wallpaper class; API review requested

Petri Damstén petri.damsten at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 15:15:15 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 13 August 2008 15:44:50 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> alternately, a load and save method set could be added that take a
> KConfigGroup& and call that from the appropriate places in the config
> dialog and/or containment. i actually like that better as it means that it
> keeps the coupling loose between Containment and Wallpaper and even opens
> up crazy things like letting one Wallpaper render into multiple
> Containments.

I like the load/save too. I'm not sure if there is a need for init & load
though. Maybe init could take the KConfigGroup. This means that init might get
called more than once during the lifetime of wallpaper plugin, but this was my
intention anyway so mode can be changed without reloading the plugin.

Petri