physics-based animator

Thomas Georgiou tageorgiou at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 02:06:23 CET 2008

For containments, we should be able to combine fixed and non-fixed
elements, solid and ghostly (not taking part in physics) elements.
Elements would default to being fixed and being solid.  The bouncing
ball applet could use this to bounce off other applets and such.
Also, having snow/leaves/rain effects (fluid simulation!) would be
wicked cool.  Basically, all objects/containments should support
physics, but have reasonable defaults so as to not have to worry about
them normally.  I.e. just make items (applets) solid/fixed within the
containment unless otherwise specified.

Thomas Georgiou

P.S.  maybe newlines are not so bad after all...