Inconsistencies confusing me

Frank Schmitt ich at frank-schmitt.net
Thu Jun 26 11:09:05 CEST 2008

"Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo at kde.org> writes:

>> however those
>> points above seriously spoiled my first minutes with it.
>
> unfortunate.
>
> so now what?

Well, I just wanted to point out that in my eyes the focus of plasma at
the moment is too much on beauty and not enough on usability.

I for one spend 50% of my time in Emacs, 20% in Firefox, 20% in
rxvt-unicode and 10% in other apps where Kopete and KPatience are the
only KDE ones. So for me KDE is mainly window manager, panel and a popup
dialog when I plug in an USB stick or something.  All this worked
perfectly in 3.5.9 and if you ask me what should be improved there I'd
say "nothing".  Therefor I guess I'm a bit of a difficult "customer" :-)

Greetings,
Frank

--
Did you ever realize how much text fits in eighty columns? If you now consider
that a signature usually consists of up to four lines, this gives you enough