'Leave message' option for krunner_lock

Robert Zwerus arzie at dds.nl
Fri Jun 13 09:52:00 CEST 2008

On Thursday 12 June 2008, Olivier Goffart wrote:
> The reason is that knotify notification will be closed if the application
> that issued the notification is closed.
> Maybe it would be interesting for such notifications to not close them.
Sounds like a good idea, as I can imagine there are more notifications like
these.
Shall I have a go at modifying KNotify, or would you like to do it?

> Maybe you can commit this in a branch.
I did, it's in branches/work/~arzie/krunner_lock now.

Btw, panel-devel subscribers, the original thread is here:
http://lists.kde.org/?t=121321547800003&r=1&w=2
--
A Dieu,
 Robert Zwerus - WWW: http://zwering.adsl.utwente.nl