making trashcan applet to do fancy things...

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Wed Feb 20 09:04:35 CET 2008

Le Tuesday 19 February 2008, Aaron J. Seigo a écrit :
> On Tuesday 19 February 2008, Marco Martin wrote:
> > is there a way to make dolphin refresh itself?
>
> in a Perfect(tm) world, the model would update itself when it was changed,
> keeping all versions of it in sync across apps.

Which it does already...

Now I'm really not hot on having the trashcan abused for such things, in
particular hiding one item of the sidebar when you throw it in the trash is
weeeird.

"I threw it in the trash, but it's not in the trash... oh it's still at the
same place but hidden... so it's not in the trash but to bring it back I have
to check 'show all places'"

Sounds like a UI disaster to me. =)

Regards.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."