Plasma Sprint URGENT!!!!

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Tue Feb 12 16:37:32 CET 2008

Sorry to bug you again with this but I really need and still waiting an
answer from:
Jesper Thomschütz
Anne Marie
Richard Moore

Kevin told me that he'll be present too, and he will confirm asap

annma, I think I'll manage to make you sleep with Chani in a double room.
Need
to know from these people to make the rooms though.

Let me know!!!

-Riccardo
--
GPG key: