KDE/kdebase/workspace/plasma/applets/tasks

Sebastian Sauer mail at dipe.org
Sun Feb 10 17:19:17 CET 2008

Bill Egert wrote:
> SVN commit 773062 by begert:
>
> CCMAIL: Panel-devel at kde.org
>
> Change the tasks applet to use flowlayout.
> I think this provides a much cleaner panel.

this introduces a few regressions. The simpelst way to reproduce one of them
is to just switch the panel height from e.g. tiny to normal. If there are
bunches of applications/tasks within the panel, then they also seem to be
move out of the panel to the desktop now (through it somehow looks really
cool I guess that isn't the intention ;)