[Panel-devel] Javascript and plasmoid: examples?

Franz Keferböck franz.keferboeck at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 16:25:45 CEST 2007

On 26/09/2007, Marco Mangiante <marco.mangiante at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello to every plasma guy,

hi

> I'm in the startup to study javascript, so I'd like to know if there
> are examples of plasmoids written in that language.

there are a view applets to be found in svn
(svn://anonsvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/base/plasma/applets/script/
resp. http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/base/plasma/applets/script/).

> In your opinion, is better javascript or qtscript for this type of programming?

hm, i guess whatever you know better...or what makes you feel better;
nice thing is that it doesn't matter in the end :-)

> Last question, for now. I searched in the bindings kde4 svn directory
> for javascript binding for kde4, but find nothing: where they are
> placed.

hm, dunno on that, sorry

greets

> --