[Panel-devel] Plasma::LineEdit / QGraphicsTextItem: maximum height

Lukas Kropatschek lukas.krop at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 16:43:49 CEST 2007

Hi!

I'm working on the Notes Plasmoid, which uses a Plasma::LineEdit for text
interaction. My problem is, that I couldn't find a way to limit the height of
the LineEdit. I've searched on doc.trolltech.com (QGraphicsTextItem) but I
couldn't find a solution. It only allows me to set the maximum width (via
setTextWidth()). But there must be a way to set the height or maximum number
of lines or whatever, just that this LineEdit clips to the size of the
applet.

greetings
--
Lukas Kropatschek