[Panel-devel] KDE4

Hans Oischinger hans.oischinger at h3c.de
Tue Jun 21 19:38:31 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 21 June 2005 07:13, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Monday 20 June 2005 11:04, Ryan Nickell wrote:
> > So next monday we all need to get the kde4 branch and start building.
> correct. well, anytime between monday and when you want to start working on
> kde4 ;)
Do you have some info about how far other important parts of kdebase have been
ported?
My last checkout of kdelibs4 worked well, kdebase4 however still seems to have
lots of places which are still untouched by their maintainer(s). Crucial
elements like KWin should be working before we start porting.

Yeah, and:
The next 3 weeks my last exams are coming therefore I will not have too much
time for this, but I'll try to kep up.

Hans