[Panel-devel] Superkaramba theme dialog

Ryan Nickell p0z3r at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 4 18:06:11 CEST 2005

On Sat, 2005-06-04 at 18:53 +0300, Petri Damsten wrote:
> On Saturday 04 June 2005 18:23, Ryan Nickell wrote:
> > Was this also applied to the session support for when you log out?
>
> I have two hdd partition themes running that now use the same theme and read
> mount point info from config. They seem to work fine when logging in and out.
> Now every theme gets instance number when it registers itself to main karamba
> process and uses that to read/write config.
That's just perfect.  I'll look over the code you've added this
afternoon.

> Petri

I'm looking at the "tooltip that's not being deleted" problem. I've got
a change locally I've made, but not tested yet.  There's also a problem
still with clickareas that needs addressed, which I'll also be getting
into this weekend.

Sounds like things are really on track!

Ryan