Fwd: Re: [Panel-devel] SuperKaramba roadmap for 3.5 freeze

Matt matt-lists at comnet.net.nz
Thu Jun 2 21:21:58 CEST 2005

Sorry for replying to my own message, but Ryan's post about testing svn
 hasn't come through to my mail server for some reason, but I've seen it on
 the web archive of this list.

I'll test the svn version this weekend (was going to test last night, but
realised I didn't have subversion installed, and by the time my poor little
notebook had compiled it, it was bedtime).  It would be helpful if you could
tell me what the general purpose of the 'zip' file is, and how to create one,
and how it works etc.  Or is this in a readme somewhere?

Thanks.

Matt