[Panel-devel] new guy

Martin Zalega evil.marty at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 02:28:31 CEST 2005

Hey guys,
 I've willing to help on the project. At the moment I am on my last year at
uni. I can programme but dont have a linux box as of yet (probably in the
coming weeks when I get my iMac). I have worked on projects within uni with
project manager and coordinating and mostly coding. I am a web developer by
trade so scripting and UI design might be more my alley. I signed up to give
me a practical way of learning better development on the linux platform. I
have done small programs here and there (majorly with SDL and PortAudio
libraries) but hoping to expand my knowledge and offer mine to whomever
wants it. Thanks guys.
 Martin