[Owncloud] files deleted by client in recycle bin?

Matthias suleimann at gmx.at
Fri Sep 27 10:18:43 UTC 2013

Hi,

interesting thread. The last person in the thread wrote that putting
files in the trash of the server and of the client is not a good idea.
This might be true in most cases. But for me, the client deleted files
before they were synct to the server (client 1.3). These files are gone.
And it is also not very helpful for data protection reasons as
jochenwezel wrote I think.

What do you think?

Matthias

======= Original message from =======