[Owncloud] use external storage with owncloud and other programs

Matthias suleimann at gmx.at
Wed Sep 18 15:23:59 UTC 2013

Hi,

thank you. I see myself as a technically adept user but I didn't know
this before. And I don't see how to post new topics. According to:

I should post to owncloud at kde.org <mailto:owncloud at kde.org>. That is
what I did. I can do it in another way the next time (if I know how).
The point is, every new user will have the same problem.

======= Original message from =======