[Owncloud] Missing methods in public namespace

Thomas Müller thomas.mueller at tmit.eu
Mon Sep 16 07:27:54 UTC 2013

Thanks a lot Thomas for your work - much appreciated!

I started an issue on github to collect all missing public apis:
https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/4863

I already added your list - feel free to comment what has been missing.

That issue also documents howto add new apis.

Thanks a lot,

Thomas

PS: I'll push this information to the ML asap