[Owncloud] Client Side encryption with OwnCloud

Paul Greindl paul.greindl at riseup.net
Fri Oct 25 16:47:38 UTC 2013

Hi again!

@Cornelius For us who will be hosting ownCloud for other people to use
this is likewise important as I can't expect anyone to fully trust our
project...

I'm also wondering if there is any chance to get a feature like this
merged with the main owncloud sync client? Otherwise it will mean much
wasted resources if we need to patch each and every new release of the
client. Hope to hear from one of the core developers :)

regards

Paul