[Owncloud] Hardware for use with ownCloud

Paul Greindl paul.greindl at riseup.net
Sat Oct 19 17:29:32 UTC 2013

Hi!

I don't know the habit's if the users, I guess they are rather mixed. So
if we assume the "worst" case? The hardware needs to be able to handle
even the worst peaks that could possible occur in our use case, so a
rather generous margin is needed, I think. But even just some average
data on needed resources would be valuable!

Thanks for the reply

Paul