[Owncloud] Gallery for Shared Folders

Tigre-Bleu devel at tigre-bleu.net
Tue May 28 21:30:22 UTC 2013

This issue is closed assuming that you have to share from the gallery.

I disagree with this design since in my mind as for presumably most people, all pictures I have on my cloud should appear in the gallery, whatever the way it was shared.

It is rather unintuitive to have to share it from files and also from gallery.

Regards,

Antoine