[Owncloud] Database - Concept/Questions

Andrzej Kwiatkowski andrzej.kwiatkowski at gmail.com
Thu May 23 11:58:59 UTC 2013

Hi.

After testing and before release in my company, have some thinkg about
database and upgrading concepts in OC5.

1. Upgrading database - using MDB2 and upgrading in this way generating
a lot of problems if you use one database with another application (for
example we would like to use one db with users (but another users
backend than this in OC)  database to setup foreign keys).

2. If i put new version in very busy installation there is no guaranty
that admin will see upgrade page, not the normal user. Maybe some other
mechanism for upgrading ? or some upgrading link maybe.

Regards
AK