[Owncloud] help needed to build Mac client

Koen Willems kwillems at zonnet.nl
Sun May 12 19:34:10 UTC 2013

Hey all,

I recently succeeded in building the Linux and the Windows clients. It's the building of the Mac client giving me errors.

Here's the result of 'cmake'-ing the ocsync: http://pastebin.com/cdzLPqEc
See the lines 22-24.

And this is the result after 'make' : http://pastebin.com/SczU4LH2
See the error at line 95. It can't find 'neon/ne_session.h'.

When building mirall I get:

Could NOT find INOTIFY (missing:  INOTIFY_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- Could NOT find Sphinx (missing:  SPHINX_EXECUTABLE)
-- Found PdfLatex: /opt/local/bin/pdflatex
-- Could NOT find QtKeyChain (missing:  QTKEYCHAIN_LIBRARY QTKEYCHAIN_INCLUDE_DIR)

It's the last line on QtKeyChain giving the big fail I guess.

Well anyway: Could someone help me out please?

Koen