[Owncloud] Share link doesn't works

Bjoern Schiessle schiessle at owncloud.com
Fri Mar 22 12:16:16 UTC 2013

On 03/22/2013 12:11 PM, Alessio Fattorini wrote:
> On 22/03/2013 11:24, Bjoern Schiessle wrote:
>
>> There was a bug related to downloading public shared files, the fix can
>> be found here: https://github.com/owncloud/core/pull/2248/files
>
> I try, same error :-\
>

>> There seems to be another bug which only appears if the full text search
>> app is enabled[1]. So if the patch doesn't work for you, you could try
>> to disable the full text search app.
>
> I try, same error :-\
>
> Bug description:
> "File sharing via public link (folder of single file) not working when
> logged in"
>
> Problem is different, for me share doesn't works logged out too :-\

Would be great if you could open a issue at github[1], please use the
the template[2] to provide as much information as possible. Feel free to
mention me in the report (@schiesbn) so that I didn't miss it.

[1] https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/new
[2] https://raw.github.com/owncloud/core/master/issue_template.md

cheers,