[Owncloud] Export calendar to public

Daniele Iamartino danieleiamartino at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 14:57:01 UTC 2013

Hi,
first of all thanks for your great project.

I would like to ask for a feature for the next version of Owncloud.

Now it's possibile to create a calendar and share with other users
using ical format, but authentication is needed.
I would be interested to share a calendar also with people who does
not have an account on my Owncloud, so I think it would be cool to
have some kind of "public share" feature.

Thanks!

--
Daniele Iamartino
(ダニエレ ヤマルティーノ)