[Owncloud] OC5 PDF Viewer

Xander D Harkness harkness at redhat.com
Thu Mar 14 13:09:20 UTC 2013

On 14 mar 2013, at 14:04, Christian Hügel <christian.huegel at stonebyte.de> wrote:

> When opening a pdf file from a subirectory in OC5 the PDF Viewer (app) is starting as expected but there is no way to close the viewer without leaving the entire folder tree. Is there a way to get back to the directory view?

I think this may be Firefox's built in PDF view taking priority in viewing the PDF file. If I use a different browser I have a cross on the right hand side.

In other news, I like the thumbnail viewer with the Firefox PDF viewer, it would be good to have that in the owncloud PDF viewer. :-)

Kind regards
Xander