[Owncloud] 3rdparty repository

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Fri Mar 8 13:46:32 UTC 2013

On Friday 08 March 2013 10:52 Jan-Christoph Borchardt wrote:
> I was about to add a jQuery library to the Mail app and then thought that
> we need it for other things too. (The library automatically increases the
> size of a textarea if text overflows, getting rid of intermittent
> scrollbars.

What library is it? I have tested a few, but none of them were very good. Even
githubs library for that sucks.
So I have resolved to relying on each browsers own implementation for dragging
the bottom-left corner to increase the size, as that works well on all modern
browsers.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus