[Owncloud] owncloud client on MAc os 10.8

jiun bookworm thebookworm101 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 14:24:05 UTC 2013

I'v  installed the qtkeychainlib and  cross-compiling for windows now
works  for me, but my mac build is still not working, even after installing
qtkeychain on the mac.
here are the logs for ocsync and mirall build processes.
http://pastebin.com/Xg0FjYZ4   <==mirall
http://pastebin.com/pV5N5AzV   <== csync

while running cmake i noticed this, is it useful info?

   -- Looking for argp.h
   -- Looking for argp.h - found
   -- Looking for nanosleep in rt
   -- Looking for nanosleep in rt - not found
   -- Looking for clock_gettime in rt
   -- Looking for clock_gettime in rt - not found