[Owncloud] Owncloud Plasma client status

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Mar 5 14:11:44 UTC 2013

Hi Joseph,

On Tuesday, March 05, 2013 07:43:30 Joseph Marrero wrote:
> Is there any updates on the kde plasma client merging with the mirall code?

As Klaas already noted, the changes that need to be done to libocsync (the
shared bits between Mirall and the Plasma client) are finished.

We're still operating from separate branches right now (the plasmaclient
branch in my repo is based on latest stable, while the merges have made their
way into the development release).

The next step is rebasing my branch onto master (well, creating a new, merged
branch, actually), and merge the plasma client into mirall master. I hope to
get that done before the next release.

For now, pull from the plasmaclient branch in my repo, or send patches (first
discuss with me), if you would like to make it happen faster. :)

Cheers,
--
sebas